Business Analyst – Product Owner (POL0498)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Product Owner for the Mobile team, you will be responsible for defining and delivering features for mobile in a user centric and data driven environment.
You will work closely with Product Designers and other stakeholders to gather and document requirements, define user journeys and creating user stories with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) techniques.
Stories will be groomed with Dev teams, ensuring buy in and a shared understanding of what should be built before sprints start. During sprints you will advise the delivery team, making sure what is built meets business requirements, and then monitor performance after releases to inform our approach to later iterations and priorities.
You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand) to a large customer base around the world. Your role will involve working with internal and external development teams located in Katowice, the UK and other European cities and liaising with production, broadcast, marketing, commercial and technical teams in each of our live and upcoming territories.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with UX, lead Devs and QA to scope, define and deliver requirements using user flows and BDD Gherkin for Mobile features
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and usership data for each new feature
- Liaising with Customer Service, Marketing and Partner Relationship Managers to ensure each territory is well briefed on features/functionality and Product is made aware of any issues/necessary improvements
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience as a Product Owner or BA for a B2C product, delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment (min 2 years)
- Strong requirements creation skills writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria collaboratively in a BDD Gherkin format
- Creation of UML and user flow diagrams
- KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Strong communication skills and experience reporting back to senior management
- Strong research skills and experience of competitor analysis
- Technical background/degree
- An interest in a variety of sports
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get at DAZN:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Soccer Business League
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Breakfastsand fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; we are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!