Payment Operations Specialist (POL0519)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
As a Payment Operation Specialist at DAZN, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the global payments ecosystem and CRM platforms used by DAZN. This role involves liaising with PayOps Team Leader, Product Management and Development teams to support the launch of new features, new markets and ensuring the smooth running of existing features all around the world.
In this role, you will also perform analysis on transactional data to support the optimisation of acquisition rates and reduce customer churn. Over time, your growing understanding of these systems will also be vital in assisting the Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams to validate requirements. You will also be undertaking live issue investigation, managing and resolving the global backlog of payment issues.
Initially, your main role will be to provide support for the day-to-day management of Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and other payment consoles, perform administrative tasks such as managing settings, promotional campaigns and creating or updating data, layouts, workflows, reports. You will proactively interact with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements and subsequently execute them in a timely manner. Eventually, you will also operate transactional analysis and deep dives into all types of payments, payments acquirer testing and renewal logic optimisations.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and e-commerce, from acquirer testing to definition of risk strategies to counter payments fraud. As DAZN grows, this role will increase in responsibility.
You will have support from the Product Acquisition Team based in London, Poland and Amsterdam, to enable you to upskill in e-commerce management and analytical techniques. Furthermore, you may be required to travel abroad to support product launches and to receive training from the rest of the Payments Team.
Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen or payment consoles like Google Play Billing or Apple In-App Purchases is not required but will be looked upon favourably.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Enable new payment methods, payment features and the launch of new markets all around the world, assisting and enabling Finance with reporting and QA with testing
- Own the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem including Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and 3rd party payment method consoles such as Google Play Billing and Apple In-App Purchases
- Work with Customer Services to manage and resolve the Payment Issues backlog with a particular focus on critical payment issues that may arise post-product-launch and beyond
- Transactional analysis and Payments Ecosystem optimisation
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- High computer and data literacy (including Excel), you are a logical thinker, reliable, and are an efficient and strong communicator.
- You have intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Passion for the customer data
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Multi-lingual – English and any other European language is preferable
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen (or any Payment Service Provider)
- Experience with subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
- Experience with 3rd Party Payment consoles (Google Play Billing, Apple In-App Purchases, etc)
- Basic understanding of development and API testing (e.g. Postman, SOAP UI, etc)
- Knowledge of the payments landscape in EMEA
- Passionate about Sport
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
- Private medical health care program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com