Product Manager (US 0376)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Product Manager for Acquisition & Retention at DAZN, your main role will be to define, prioritize and deliver our customer acquisition, account management and help features across web, TV and mobile platforms. You will work directly with the local (NALA) Product, Marketing and Commercial teams on key acquisition and retention initiatives, including commercial partnerships. You will also be working closely with the DAZN London Product Team to ensure that the priorities from the NALA team are clearly defined, tested and delivered on time. In this role, you will work with the NALA teams to gather requirements, write user stories and deliver features in an Agile environment. You will directly influence the NALA growth of the DAZN audience.
You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world. Your role will involve learning about sign up and retention customer experiences in different cultures as we roll out to new markets, with an opportunity to travel to these markets and do direct user research.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Defining and delivering new features to support customer acquisition and retention in NALA– including new payment methods and sign up journeys, improving account management and refining the help section
- Gathering requirements, converting them into user stories, and then communicating these to development teams
- Resolving issues relating to Acquisition and Retention with local and London teams
- Prioritize features based on customer data and research and an understanding of cultural nuances
- Manage multi-variate testing in conjunction with the UX and Marketing teams
- Measuring performance of the sign up funnel against business objectives
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience as a product manager delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment (min 3 years)
- Experience writing user stories and prioritizing them to get a feature built to a tight timeline
- Passion for the user experience and customer data
- Experience reporting back to senior management
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favorite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave, Short and long-term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.