Product Operations Manager, Living Room (POL0509)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Product Operations Manager for the Living Room Devices Team at DAZN, you will be responsible for ensuring the DAZN application meets the highest performance benchmarks for a global OTT video streaming service, in an Agile, user-centric and data driven environment.
As a Product Operations Manager you are the bridge between DAZN teams in all territories, interfacing with partners in Product, App Submissions, Marketing, Operations and other business functions, focusing on application health and readiness, monitoring KPIs to facilitate and drive improvements to the end customer experience. You’ll develop end-to-end product rollout plans, and project-manage the implementation whilst insisting on the highest level of software development best practices in order to ship a great product; whilst providing documentation for members of the business.
You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand) to a large customer base around the world.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Define KPIs and build process improvements for tracking application performance and health, run review sessions to inform stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Partner Relations and other DAZN teams, maintaining regular and open communications with key stakeholders across the business.
- Work with Delivery and Submissions teams to prepare application support for new markets and identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch. Define success metrics for beta programmes in new territories; monitor and communicate ahead of product rollout/launch
- Provide key customer insights and feedback to the Product teams and other internal and external business partners and influence product development on what is driving customer service contacts and advocating for a better customer experience.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing or Customer Support.
- Excellent communication; the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Deep understanding of the user experience
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- MBA or equivalent
- OTT video experience with Living Room platforms
- SQL proficiency / Deep analytical expertise
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Soccer Business League
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcareprogram
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Breakfastsand fruit throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; we are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!