Programmatic Sales Manager, North America (US 0369)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
The Programmatic Sales Manager will be required to grow our programmatic sales across demand partners through mobile, video and display. You will work closely with internal partners, including sales, ad operations and finance, as well as external partners and vendors including SSP’s, ad servers, ad networks, trading desks etc. This is a performance-based position that will have a high volume of inventory at their disposal and will be a key member of the team driving revenue.HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Directly selling programmatic inventory to advertising clients (and, as appropriate, own agency patch, agency trading desks and demand-side platforms)
- Drive fill rate and yield without compromising direct sales efforts
- Build, analyze, schedule, and communicate detailed metrics report for senior management
- Conduct periodic evaluation of programmatic strategies; identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.)
- Serve as a key member of the Sales team by helping support the direct sales team and packaging
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3-5 years of digital media/cross-platform sales or buying experience (with 2+ years of digital experience in programmatic ad sales, revenue operations and/or business development)
- Strong understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem (including exchanges, ad networks, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, trading desks, etc.), and strong relationships within the space
- Experience working at DSPs, SSPs, DMPs and both open auction bidding and private programmatic platforms
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Experience working with Google / DFP is a plus
- Strong spreadsheet skills and experience manipulating excel data and third party revenue reporting
- Sales oriented personality
- Sales/performance based position a plus
- Understanding of a DMP / Oracle is a plus
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Willing to operate at all levels and to stay connected to details, whilst being confident to challenge where necessary
- Capable to work remotely and travel to markets and partners when required
- Previous experience working with mobile application and connected device platforms, understanding their objectives and what drives their growth in market
- A truly dedicated sports fan with a passion for digital entertainment
- Experience with product marketing, affiliate marketing (TV / Digital Content) and audience acquisition
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave, Short and long-term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.