Sales Manager Ad Sales (AUS0123)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Digital Sales Manager in Perform Media’s Australian team, you will sell digital opportunities across our market-leading sports portfolio, including video, display and branded content. You will manage an account of media agencies and clients direct, promoting our offering to investment and trading teams to secure briefs, compose quality responses and win business.
Working with other teams around the business, including our Operations, Partnerships, Editorial and Publisher teams, you will manage campaigns to ensure that they deliver in full, to leave clients satisfied and positive about working with Perform.
You will be expected to develop a working knowledge of relevant brands’ strategies and will need to think creatively to utilise Perform’s range of products and generate proactive solutions to their marketing challenges.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Promote Perform’s digital media proposition to relevant brand contacts with regular calls and meetings
- Source leads & secure new business by selling Perform’s range of digital ad solutions including branded content, talent & IP, Programmatic & Digital Display.
- Manage campaigns, upsell where possible and secure repeat business
- Identify opportunities and develop media packages e.g. upcoming sports events, tactical opportunities around key periods i.e. Fathers Day, Footy Finals, NBA Season launch, Bathurst 100 etc.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- An enthusiasm for digital advertising and a strong understanding of key market trends e.g. branded content, programmatic, brand safety, measurement
- Digital media experience
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple clients, campaigns, proposals and projects at once
- Comfortable with developing media decks and presenting to agency teams
- Ability to uncover clients’ challenges/needs and communicate clearly and passionately the solutions we can provide
- A strong understanding of the media agency landscape
- Autonomous, proactive and self-driven
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE…
- Sociable character and strong communicator with ability to mix and build relationships with agency & client direct contacts at all levels
- A relentless desire to win business and ensure your accounts are covered from every angle
- Existing contacts in the Australian advertising and media industry
- An attention to detail to ensure work of the highest quality
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!!Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform