Scout Manager (US 0375)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
You are part of the international team of Scout Managers in our office in Charlotte, US. As such, you manage the teams of local data collectors who gather our data directly from the venue in your area of responsibility: USA. You are responsible for the operational implementation of coverage expansion and new sports, making sure operational processes for team set up, delivery, performance and cost management are consistent.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Recruit, train, manage and support your teams of data collectors
- Ensure the delivery and quality of the agreed games and events by your team
- Keep the budget balances and ensure your teams work within the local legal framework
- Manage risk, integrity and well-being of your team members
- Undertake projects, test software and communicate with third parties
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bring excellent communication skills
- Team-player but also able to work independently
- Have a good knowledge of Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and other sports in your area of relationship
- Are confident using technical devices and software (smartphone, apps, internet, MS, Office)
- Senior stakeholder communication skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in the sports media sector and/or global organization within the region and worked in a process lead environment
- Have recruited, trained and led teams
- Have passion and understanding for as well as in-depth knowledge of our core sports
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave, Short and long-term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.