Scrum Master (POL0525)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
As a Scrum Master, you will work with a Scrum Team as well as the entire organisation and take responsibility for promoting and supporting Scrum, by helping everyone understand theory, practices, rules, and values. You will be responsible for actively transforming our organisation to be more agile.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum, by helping everyone understand theory, practices, rules, and values
- Work with the Product Owner on preparing the Product Backlog
- Make sure impediments affecting the Development Team’s progress are removed or properly escalated
- Be an active part of the Scrum Master community within PERFORM worldwide and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline
- Proactively share agile knowledge and practices across the whole organization
- Teach the wider organization the benefits of being agile
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Understanding of agile philosophy and agile methodologies; practical knowledge of Scrum and Extreme Programming
- Ability to adjust the way of working and choose accurate retrospective techniques to the team, based on a specific situation, team maturity level, etc.
- An assertive attitude in co-operation with the business and development team
- Being a good observer and having the ability to identify impediments
- English language skills on a communicative level, allowing you to work in an international environment
- Conflict management skills and knowledge about dedicated techniques
- Experience in IT and in Scrum Master role
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Knowledge of product management tools, including practical knowledge of Jira
- Experience working in Software Development
- Knowledge about team dysfunctions
- Knowledge about scaled agile techniques, frameworks and methodologies, like SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, DAD, etc.S
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get at Perform:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Soccer Business League
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com