Travel Coordinator (Matchroom Boxing) (US 0403)
Matchroom / DAZN is recruiting for a Travel Coordinator who will work within our Combat Sports team to ensure all travel / logistics are adhered to. Based in New York, this person will assist in organizing large scale, televised sports events throughout the United States.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Coordinate all event travel for talent, participants and staff
- Negotiate cost-effective deals with flight carriers, hotel properties and third parties
- Manage rooming requirements and travel related issues at events
- Coordinate all ground transportation during event week
- Carefully budget and monitor all travel related expenses and ensure accurate financial reporting in a timely manner for each event
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- Detail oriented
- Good organization skills
- Friendly, calm and courteous demeanor
- Travel and/or events organization experience helpful but not essential
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also offer a structured management development program as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.