Video Editor (ARG0019)
*Please send resumes in English*
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
The NBA.com Video Editor role is responsible for creating video content that fuels the expansion of NBA.com’s coverage internationally, focused on Perform’s operation of regional editions in Argentina, Mexico, Spain, Canada, India and Australia. This person will be involved in all aspects of the video production process, delivering creative, commercially viable concepts into finished products within an efficient time frame.
- Collaborate closely with global editorial teams to produce and edit video packages for NBA.com, using highlights, original Perform footage and custom graphic elements
- Operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, microphones and Adobe editing software for location and studio production
- Manually publish video to NBA.com media player using Perform’s content management system
- Proactively pitch video series concepts for commercial, editorial and marketing purposes
- Capable Spanish and English-language communication skills, meticulous attention to detail
- 2-3 years of videography and video editing, completing production process from start to finish
- Expertise in Adobe editing software including Premiere and After Effects
- Basic expertise of the National Basketball Association teams, players and trends
- Willingness to work nights and weekends required
- Experience in digital media, maintaining goals that involve commercial targets and building audience
- Editorial judgement of which stories do and don’t resonate among both avid and casual sports fans
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT DAZN, THEN READ ON…|
Perform creates and distributes sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. Our global content collection, production and distribution capabilities, alongside industry leading digital products, are unrivaled in the market and enable us to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription.
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.